Saturday, November 14, 2009

Spearmint tea for hirsutism?

My mom told me she heard on the radio that if you drink spearmint tea, it could help reduce female facial hair. Has anyone tried this? I hate tea at all costs but if it works, it works!

Spearmint tea for hirsutism?
I don't know. I have fine little light hairs all over my face and sometimes they grow kinda long! I hate it and it always seems like not that many girls have facial hairs. But that would be really nice if something could reduce it. I guess I'll wait and see but I'm just glad mine aren't dark. This is funny. Well kind of sad. Haha. My aunt has the same problem but she has really coarse black hairs that grow in on her chin. She is really pretty and all but she just has this problem!! She has tried everything to get rid of them. So finally she just decided she would shave every morning!!! So every morning her and her boyfriend shave their chins together!! So I guess, just remember what you have could be worse!!!!! Good luck!
Reply:I read about that study. It's worth a shot. How hard can it be to drink a couple of cups of spearmint tea every day?


No comments:

Post a Comment