Monday, November 16, 2009

Help with my herbs in the desert?

I am growing herbs in a strawberry pot and another Terra cotta pot.I have apple-mint spearmint, basil garlic chives and lemon thyme growing in that pot and two kinds of oregano growing in another.How can I keep these alive in the desert and that I only have a patio to grow things on.The mint and oregano look like they are burnt and the oregano started to brown and die help me how can i keep things alive and well for I can cook with them?

Help with my herbs in the desert?
To prevent from extra heat from the sun, transfer your pots of herbs in house. Avoid overheat your strawberriey plant, the leaves may scorch.


Here are some tropic plants that you need to consider.


http://mytropic-garden.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment