Monday, November 16, 2009

Besides electrolysis and plucking, are there any effective methods for combating witch hairs?

I am in my late twenties and have been developing "witch hairs" on my chin and chest. This is very bothersome to me. I know that it may be from elevated testosterone and I am planning to have some bloodwork done. But I am hoping you know of some natural remedies. Have you heard that spearmint tea may be good for this?





Thanks for your advice!

Besides electrolysis and plucking, are there any effective methods for combating witch hairs?
If it is not too thick why not just bleach it and let it be. Bleaching, it cost very little, you can buy it in any CVS or any other places like this. What is basically does is dye your hair so light it is not noticeable. Plus, it involves no type of pain and you can put it in your face with no fear of any irritation. Good Luck
Reply:i go every two weeks for waxing of eyebrows, chin and upper lip. just blonde hair but the ones on my chin are the most creepy and embarrassing thing. i can't let anyone cup my chin in their hand but i notice i can always tell when it must be time for waxing because people will always draw their eyes down to my chin during conversation and it is so god awful horribly embarrassing. i wonder what they are thinking to themselves when they are looking at my less feminine facial hairs freaking out all over. i am an attractive woman but have had this problem since like i was 22 or so. i thought it was hereditary on my mom's side as her mom and my mom both suffer as well from hairy faces. light hairs, not dark, but you see and feel the stubbly boogers and it is not lady like feeling to feel like a man. i do waxing and it is fine. you get use to the sensation of having it stripped away from your face. try it.


No comments:

Post a Comment