Saturday, November 14, 2009

Is it true that spearmint tea it's a natural treatment for hirsutism ?

there are many articles about the speamint tea http://www.news-medical.net/?id=22071 would that be true why ?

Is it true that spearmint tea it's a natural treatment for hirsutism ?
Spearmint tea that I brew myself is my drink of choice every day. I don't drink soda pop at all. I am in my 50's and have hairs on my face that I have to pluck. So, I'd have to say that, in my case anyway (though I don't have the disorder) it isn't true.
Reply:I'm not familiar with that Hirsutism you're talking about but the most I've heard Spearmint is good for is digestive, respiratory and skin conditions.





Okay checked out the link - excessive hair growth. Wow interesting. Because Spearmint is part of the mentha family the skin condition I mention is that it will give a cooling effect. But I don't know about hair reduction.


No comments:

Post a Comment