Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I fell in love with Organics White Tea with Spearmint from Vons, can you help?

It's gotten pretty bad, I mean I don't want to drink anything else but this ice tea. I don't know what it is but I've just emptied the 6th bottle and that's just today. Yesterday I had to drive like 8 miles cause my favorite flavor is all sold out at the Vons stores in my area. I even tried the organics stuff from Ralphs but that doesn't even compare. So what should I do to get rid of this addiction?

I fell in love with Organics White Tea with Spearmint from Vons, can you help?
How about brewing up your own mix. White tea with some mint leaves. Or a mint bag and a white tea bag in the hot water. Then it should not cost as much. And really, there are alot worse things to be addicted to.





Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment