Sunday, May 16, 2010

Essential peppermint oil added to water?

My husband dislikes water, but is starting to drink a new water called "metromint". It has a slight taste of peppermint or spearmint. Is there a type of essential oil that can be added to regular water?

Essential peppermint oil added to water?
When I've tried to do that myself, it turned cloudy and icky. You could probably just grow peppermint or spearmint and put leaves in the water, crush a few. I have no idea how you might replicate the orangemint, lemonmint, or chocolatemint flavors though! I'm amazed by the chocolatemint.
Reply:You can by extracts of various flavors in the baking section of your market. Peppermint, almond, vanilla, lemon, coconut etc. There are other flavors available online.





Just add a drop at a time until the desired strength is attained.

evening shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment