Sunday, May 16, 2010

Does anyone know what the green square chewy spearmints were that helped relieve upset stomach and heartburn?

I have been trying for a year to figure out what these things are called. They were definately around in the early to mid 80's and have since been taken off the market. They were individually wrapped and tasted like a spearmint. They had the consistancy of taffy. If you can help me, I may be able to sleep at night for the first time in a year...who am I kidding, I can't sleep. Thank you to everyone that tries answering and sorry to those of you who know what I am talking about, but are now also bothered because you can't figure it out. ;o)


-Heather

Does anyone know what the green square chewy spearmints were that helped relieve upset stomach and heartburn?
I remember that stuff ... And I could be wrong but I think it was called TEMPO ??? Man I loved those things!


I just checked they were called tempo! Google it, you'll see them, but unfortunately I think they are off the market because I didn't find anyone selling them.... Man I hope it wasn't because they were bad for you I used to eat them all of the time ( I had an ulcer years ago )


No comments:

Post a Comment