Sunday, May 16, 2010

Anyone know where to buy Kip Burn Ointment. It has spearmint, bay and wintergreen oils in it.?

Here is a link to finding Kip Ointment...I hope it works for you! You didn't state where you are from, but hope that this works for you!

Anyone know where to buy Kip Burn Ointment. It has spearmint, bay and wintergreen oils in it.?
www.froogle.com
Reply:If you find an answer to your question, I would like to have it too. I have been looking for years for Kip. Many years ago (over 25) when I heard it was being discontinued I looked at all the drugstores I could find. I found three tubes at an old drug store on a back shelf, bought them all. We are now just about out of it, I have a wrinkled squashed tube with the label rubbed off. Kip is the best treatment for burns I have ever used. Some must still be somewhere. Good Luck in your search.


No comments:

Post a Comment