Friday, November 18, 2011

Could I have a spearmint gum allergy?

I have noticed every time I have spearmint gum the back of my throat starts to hurt like I am getting a sore throat but kind of a different feeling. I am not going to chew it anymore and its not something I really care about but just curious if I could be allergic to it?

Could I have a spearmint gum allergy?
JUST A THOUGHT, TRY SOMETHING ELSE WITH SPEARMINT IN IT, AND SEE IF YOU GET THE SAME REACTION...IF YOU DO, AND ALLERGY IS POSSIBLE, IF YOU DON'T ,LOOK FOR SOME OTHER EXPLANATION
Reply:maybe, the mint could be irritating your throat, it could be to strong, just dont chew it anymore, but if it keeps hurt after like 20mins of not having it in ur mouth, i would see an allergist.


1 comment:

  1. Better to see your dentist to see if you need a dental treatment. Prevention is better than cure.

    ReplyDelete